Nativate DicomBurn records DICOM images to USB drives such as memory sticks/dongles, external USB SSD/HDDs. The process is simple as select all imaging studies and DICOM send to record, is an easy distribution and archiving option for clinics. Distribute imprinted thumb drives as report delivery media having facility name, logo, exam details to patients, radiologists, referrals centers.
Transfer imaging studies to USB drives automatically
- DicomBurn server receives routed studies from PACS, diagnostic modality, DICOM networks.
- Compiles DICOM images into open compliant DICOM directory, and a viewer if selected.
- Instantly creates backups to USB, SSDs, HDD as vendor neutral archives.
This is an option between fully automated and semi-automated labelling in DicomBurn. As new image acquisitions burn into flash drives, an attached label printer pops the study label tag. Keep the label into USB tag holders. Sticky label printers also may work. You may also print auto-filled custom radiology reports, patient vital slips.
Smart USB drive Detection
- Automatically detects USB drives on arrival, USB drives show up on DicomBurn screen as its inserted. Select which USB port should be used by DicomBurn.
- DicomBurn user interface works well for quick recording in busy facilities.
Smart USB drive Ejection
To avoid faulting a USB port from random insertion and ejection in outpatient facilities, DicomBurn notifies user to remove the USB device after a job is completed.
DICOM USB Burner System Requirements
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- 4-8 GB memory
- 2 GB disk space (based on study size)
- High speed network
- USB hard drive/flash drive