Nativate DicomBurn records DICOM images to USB drives such as memory sticks/dongles, external USB SSD/HDDs. The process is simple as select all imaging studies and DICOM push to USB drives as an easy backup for offices with distribution and archiving.
- Imaging report delivery, distribute imprinted thumb drives having facility name, logo, exam details to patients.
- Print auto-filled custom radiology reports. Print patient vital slips.
- Hand out image acquisitions to radiologists, referrals in outpatient facilities.
Automatic DICOM USB Recorder
- Built-in DICOM server accepts studies routed from PACS, diagnostic imaging modality, DICOM networks.
- Instantly compiles received images as open compliant DICOM directory, and a viewer if selected.
- Quick random backups to thumb drives or USB SSDs, HDD as vendor neutral PACS archives.
Semi-automated DICOM USB Labelling (BETA)
This is between fully automated and semi-automated DICOM media labelling in DicomBurn. Record medical images into flash drives, attached label printer pops the study data tag - use as USB tags, sticky labels. Please ask for an updated setup.
Smart USB drive Detection
- Automatically detects USB drives on arrival, USB drives show up on DicomBurn screen as its inserted. Select which USB port should be used by DicomBurn.
- DicomBurn user interface works well for quick recording in busy facilities.
Smart USB drive Ejection
To avoid faulting a USB port from random insertion and ejection, DicomBurn notifies user to remove the USB device after a job is completed.
DICOM USB Burner System Requirements
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- 4-8 GB memory
- 2 GB disk space (based on study size)
- High speed network
- USB hard drive/flash drive