Step 1 - Finish DicomBurn Installation
DicomBurn Setup Guide
Step 2 - Install and configure Primera software
Check Primera Installation CDs and install,
1. PT Publisher
2. SureThing CD Designer
3. PT Burn Service
Find the PTBurnServiceInstall.msi, should be in the MBCS folder.
During Primera PTBurn Service installation, check the watch folder path must be - C:\PTburnjobs , always check Primera website for latest versions at PTBurn SDK webpage.
If your PC ask for a reboot, do it.
Step 3 - Print a demo CD
- Open PT Publisher, Calibrate the printer, check the drive sequence.
- Create a Job for the printer, make sure to add few files for burning and choose a label file for printing.
- Check the CD content and the label
- If all is not good, fix the printer/printing parameters, robot arms, lid, whatever to get the pending job done.
Step 4 - Print a DICOM Disc
- On DicomBurn screen select the Burn target as Primera CD/DVD, And put CD or DVDs accordingly into the printer.
- If a viewer is required, select a viewer from the Viewers dropdown, you can add new viewers by copying a new viewer folder into 'Viewers' folder at DicomBurn installation directory.
- Check if the AutoBurn mode is selected in DicomBurn, Now, push some studies to DicomBurn, and watch it.
- Check Primera Tab on DicomBurn screen for printer details.
Step 5 - Change label design
If all is good, you can change the DicomBurn default label file to your facility name, logo, a new design etc.
There are two copies of the designer file, one is at DicomBurn installation directory, which works as a backup, and the worker version is at C:\PTBurnJobs\[user name folder], the file is cdlabel.tdd. Open it in SureThing CD Designer, and do the changes, keep a backup of the original cdlabel.tdd, and replace the two copies with the new one.
Do not edit the [DICOM] fields in the designer file, you may however re-arrange or hide them.